[HD STEREO SOUND]: 6mm dynamic speaker and high-quality sound driver with advanced Bluetooth chip give you top-notch music experience with vivid, clear and crisp stereo sound quality
[STABLE CONNECTION]: Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures fast transmission with no delay and delivers cable-free, zero-distraction performance, enabling you to enjoy a crystal-clear and uninterrupted sound
[CHARGE ON THE GO]: With a battery that delivers 3.5 hours of play time, coupled with a portable charging case, LETSCOM wireless headphones give you 20 hours of power at your disposal, wherever you go, you can keep enjoying music all day long
[EASY OPERATIONS]: Earbuds are on and pair with your last connected device automatically when taken out of charging case, they are off automatically when put back into the case; one-button control to skip tracks, control volume and take/end/reject calls
[COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT]: Ergonomic design and 3 sizes of eartips ensure the earbuds fits comfortably and snuggly in your ear; Stereo & mono mode enables you to pair them one at a time or each with different devices
Bluetooth Standard: V5.0
Operating Range: 33 feet/10 meters (No obstacles between)
Supporting Protocols: A2DP/HFP/HSP/AVRCP
Charging Time: 1.5 hours (earbuds); 1 hour (charging case)
Talk/Playing Time: about 3.5 hours (Varies according to volume level and audio content)
Charging Voltage: DC 5V
Battery Type: Li-polymer
Battery Capacity: 60mAh (earbuds); 500mAh (charging case)
We provide 12-month warranty. Please get in touch about any issues you’re having, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Put the earbuds back to the charging case and make sure that they are off.
2. Take the earbuds out of the case and they are automatically on.
3. Wait that the indicator on the left earbud flashes red and white alternately and earbuds enter pairing mode.
4. Choose "D32-L" in your phone to pair.
If the pairing still fails, check the following points:
Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth device are next to each other or within 3 feet and there are no obstacles between.
There are no signal interference nearby (check the question "Connection is not stable" for signal interference conditions).
Try to reboot your Bluetooth device.
Connection is not stable.
Bluetooth signal is transmitted wirelessly and signals can be affected, which results in intermittent sound of earbuds, in the following conditions:
1. The distance between the earbuds and your Bluetooth device is at the edge of the Bluetooth pairable distance.
2. Transmitted signals encounter obstacles or human body blockage.
3. There are high-power electronic devices nearby.
4. There are other Bluetooth devices and are being turned on/off nearby.
To resume stable connection between the earbuds and your Bluetooth device, try to avoid the above conditions and do the pairing again.